obey-robots.txt
Onderwerp bekijken
Help de helpdesk! Dit onderdeel wordt gemodereerd door het KPN Webcare team!
 Onderwerp afdrukken
New to KPN Experia and serious problem
Winter
Hey guys,

Sorry I'm using English instead of Dutch, but my Dutch is only fluent when I speak :-)
Anyway, I just received my KPN Experia BOX and unfortunately I've got serious problems.
The problem is really simple, I connected to the modem via WiFi card. It shows me log in informations to be filled - username and password.
The modem is Thomson TG787v. It keeps asking me for username and password, but under the hardware are only WPA, WEP, PIN and Modem ACCESS codes. Which one should I use to log in.

My contract with KPN starts from today. Speaking in advance, my MijnKPN username and password doesn't work with Thomson Gateway.

Dank u!

SirPeter
The Thomson should not ask for an username/password.

If you are getting the Thomson screen then that usually means that you are connected with the modem but the modem doesn't receive its signal from KPN.

The lights DSL and Internet should be on. If those aren't on then check your cables.

Winter
I was wrong, now it's working fine.
Anyway, I managed to log in to my Thomson by using dslan website. There's a kpn username, but I don't know password - would like to change it for my own purpose.

Deze website gebruikt Awin affiliate links en Google advertenties, om deze service voor iedereen gratis te houden.
Spring naar forum:
Nieuw onderwerp Antwoorden
Gebruik BBcode of HTML om naar; 'New to KPN Experia and serious problem', te verwijzen!
BBcode:
HTML:
Vergelijkbare onderwerpen
Onderwerp Forum         Laatste bericht
Experia box reset naar oude instelling Hardware instellingen : 13 10 okt 2021
Nefit Easy icm KPN Experia box V9 Frequently Asked Questions : 9 05 nov 2020
Experia V10 main netwerk wifi probleem WiFi : 2 30 sep 2019
Port forwarding experia v10 Helpdesk : 13 20 apr 2019
omschakelen Experia V9 naar V10 Eigen netwerk : 6 16 dec 2018
Advertentie